Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use for 10K Schools website.
Effective Date: 28/03/2023
These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") govern your access to and use of [10kschools.com] ("Website"), owned and operated by [10k Holdings] ("Company"). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Website.
- Use of the Website
You may use the Website for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms. You may not:
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use the Website in any way that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of the Company or any third party;
- Use the Website in any way that harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, or otherwise violates the rights of others;
- Use the Website to transmit any spam, viruses, worms, or other harmful or disruptive codes or files;
- Use any automated means, including bots, spiders, or scrapers, to access the Website;
- Use the Website to collect any personal information from other users of the Website;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- User Content
The Website may allow you to submit, upload, or otherwise provide content, such as comments, reviews, or other materials ("User Content"). You retain ownership of your User Content, but you grant the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display your User Content in any media formats and through any media channels.
You represent and warrant that your User Content does not infringe any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other rights of any third party, and that you have all necessary rights and permissions to submit, upload, or otherwise provide your User Content.
The Company reserves the right to remove any User Content that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, as well as the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, are owned by the Company or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website and its content are provided "as is" and "as available" without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. The Company makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, or availability of the Website or its content.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
The Company does not warrant that the Website or its content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or its server are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, data, or use, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website or its content, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.