Effective Date: 28/03/2023
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you fill out a form, sign up for our newsletter, or request information about our services. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, job title, company name, and any other information you choose to provide to us.
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with information about our products and services;
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support;
- Process your transactions and fulfill your requests;
- Improve our products and services;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties without your consent, except as described below:
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and trusted third-party service providers who help us operate our website, provide our services, and process your transactions;
- We may disclose your personal information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, or to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of others;
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Remember your preferences and personalize your experience;
- Analyze website usage and improve our website and services;
- Deliver targeted advertisements.
You may choose to disable cookies through your browser settings, but doing so may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
- Data Security
We use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information that we have collected, subject to applicable laws and regulations. You may also choose to opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe link in our emails.
- Children's Privacy
Our website and services are not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16.
- Contact Us